Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, and high-quality dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you: your comfort, your happiness, and your health
During your first visit, we will review your dental and medical history forms, and take X-rays and photos of your teeth and mouth. Then one of our doctors will meet with you to discuss your X-rays, help you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have. We know all of our have busy lives outside of the dental office so we thrive to tackle as many of your dental and hygiene needs as possible on the same day, avoiding muliple visits to the dentist. The average new patient appointment is about 90 mins in duration.
If time allows, one of our hygienists will clean and polish your teeth, and inspect your teeth and gums for cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis.
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment
- Your picture identification card
- Your insurance card
- Submit your patient forms online before your appointment (patient forms)
Polish Dental Center Design and Amenities
Our office’s comfortable waiting area, scented candles, and warm decor will help to keep your mood elevated. Every room, from the reception space to the treatment areas, is designed to make you feel like a valued guest.
The same attention to detail goes into our selection of patient comfort perks. Here are a few of the hospitality touches we offer to enhance your dental care experience:
- Digital X-rays to reduce radiation
- Intraoral camera so you can see the doctor’s findings
- Neck pillows and blankets to help you feel cozy
- Individual lip balm and breath spray
- Flat-screen TVs in each operatory
- Educational videos in English and Spanish that outline dental treatments, so patients can thoroughly understand their choices
- Consultation room to offer the option to discuss your treatment plan privately
- Flat-screen TV with cable service in the lobby
- Free WiFi Internet in case you bring your tablet, notebook, laptop, or smartphone to stay connected during your visit
- Please don’t hesitate to ask for anything that would make you feel more at ease. Making our office a pleasant place to visit helps ensure that you will be motivated to continue taking the best care of your teeth.
Our team enjoys creating a one-of-a-kind dentistry experience in the Lilburn, Alpharetta, and metropolitan Atlanta region.
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends a visit to your dentist every 6 months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy. It is reccommended that patietn with periodontal disease receive routhine cleanings 3-4 months.
We understand you have a busy schedule, so when you’re preparing to visit our office, please remember your appointments can last 90 minutes.