Dr. Richard Papp graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2001. In 2003 Dr. Papp opened his own practice in Fairfax, Virginia which he developed and ran until 2015 when his family returned to their native Georgia to be closer to their parents and siblings. Dr. Papp is familiar with many aspects of general dentistry focusing on cosmetic and family dentistry. In addition, Dr. Papp has completed certification with the United States Dental Institute towards the application of conventional orthodontics as well as advanced training with the popular Invisalign programs, is certified in the use of oral conscious sedation techniques and has received advanced training in dental implant restoration.
He is a member in good standing with the
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Virginia Dental Association (VDA)
- Georgia Dental Association (GDA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- United States Dental Institute (USDI)
as well as an affiliate member of the
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology (AAOMR) and
- Doctors of Conscious Sedation (DOCS).
He is licensed to practice dentistry in both Virginia and Georgia.
Dr. Papp enjoys spending time with his family and is an advocate for dental outreach as well as children's literacy. His hobbies include racquetball, reading, classical music performance, and attending local sporting events.